I've been pretty bad about posting to this blog, but I have been keeping myself busy! Here's a picture of a largish (40w x 48 h) wall hanging using some of my shibori fabric. It's pretty much done except for quilting, which to me is the most fun part.
Here's a sideways view:
Monoprinting is the monthly project at And Then We Set It on Fire. Since the temperature here has been 95+ every day, and my garage is my "studio", I haven't been able to spend much time out there. I did try some printing yesterday, with some new stamps that I've carved (and some old ones), but the paint was drying before I could get the stamping done. These were printed on some paper, just to see how they'd turn out.
And here's one piece that I'm actually happy with. I still want to add some bubble wrap printing to it, or something like that. It'll make a nice pillow.
And some quilting, since it's so hot outside. It's easier to stay inside in the AC and quilt away.