Friday, August 5, 2011

Another hot week almost over

Not doing too much blogging lately, but doing lots of sewing & quilting. What else can I do when it's 100 degrees or more every day and all I feel like doing is sleeping when I get home from work?

This is a table runner I'm making, using some hand dyes and some commercial fabrics. I love the template set I bought a few years ago and have used lots of times. The half circles are so easy to sew, I don't even use pins.

This is all ready to be quilted tonight when I get home from work!

And this is a wall hanging I'm making for my soon-to-be-born granddaughter (as soon as I know her name, it will be incorporated into this). Due date is September 8th!


And yet another quilt top sandwiched and ready to be quilted!

Not being able to work outside in my garage and make new fabric has caused me to be a lot more productive in finishing up some of those UFOs, so I guess this weather has been good for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment