Tuesday, April 5, 2016

What happened to March??

I pretty much spent the month of March in a daze.  It started out ok, but went downhill fast when I got the flu about a week in. That lasted about a week, then I started feeling ok and got hit by a sinus infection.  Thank goodness for antibiotics! But I physically felt so awful that I didn't sew at all, it was hard to work up the energy to take a shower occasionally...

That crap is over now, and I've been finishing up a quilt I started earlier this year.  I've spent yesterday and today free motion quilting, and I'm so happy!


Just an all-over swirly design, using a light grey thread, Superior Bottom Line in the top and bobbin.


Love quilting on my Babylock Tiara, it's so great not having to wrestle the quilt into a small throat space. Hope to finish this up tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright colors and the swirly quilting.

    ReplyDelete