Monday, June 14, 2010

Quilter's Attention Deficit Disorder


I wonder if I suffer from Quilter's Attention Deficit Disorder? Always starting a project, having about 15 things going at once, sitting all day at work wondering about which project I should work on when I get home.....
Things are getting away from me at home, too. This butterfly bush is probably 12-13 feet tall, and about 10 feet wide. I should have trimmed it a bit over the winter, I guess, but was too busy in my sewing room.

Believe it or not, the birds LOVE these two dishes that I have on my cement slab (see-ment, as they say here!) I keep them filled with fresh water, and some days there are about 20 birds hanging out, all waiting patiently for their turn at a bath. The "see-ment" slab was in my yard when I bought the house, not sure what the previous owners used it for, but I mosaic tiled it so it looked a little more decorative than plain cement.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the sketch. Looking forward to more.
    Life just seems to get in the way of quilting arts. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete